Our campus is purpose built and designed to the highest specifications in an excellent decorative order. Our environment is serene, child friendly and conducive for learning and teaching. We provide essential facilities such as a/an;
- Ultra-modern and well-equipped science laboratories.
- Well ventilated and air conditioned classrooms with maximum of 15 students.
- 21st century learning environment with digital learning tools and Wi-Fi connections.
- State of the Art Music, Art and Drama rooms.
- Appropriately stocked library.
- Excellent Sports and Games facility, including swimming pool.
- Ultra-modern ICT lab.
- Well-trained and highly motivated professional teachers and support staff.
- Adequately equipped Sick Bay.
Our library is well-stocked to support the curriculum and reading program of the school while encouraging students to carry out researches.
Each science laboratory is well-equipped with the most modern scientific equipment to facilitate practical work. Our sciences are activity based to stimulate the intellectual curiosity of each child. We also do practical examinations at each year level for termly examinations.
Our state-of-the-art computer laboratories provide access to advanced interactive technology at all stages. Our students are acquainted with the computer technology and multimedia with the latest software as required by our curriculum.
We partner with New Horizons for international certifications in ICT such as Microsoft, Adobe, EC-Council, Comptia, Oracle, Cisco, SAP, HSE, Androids, etc.
Our Laurels includes:
- Queensland Academy students got Microsoft Certification: 2 MCSE and Microsoft
Certified Professionals (MCPS).
- Two Queensland Academy Students were until recently the holders of the African Record
of the Youngest Microsoft Certified Professionals (Age 12 Years).
We run a vibrant music department handled by well-qualified professionals. Students are
trained to sing right, sight read, play musical instruments and compose their own songs. The
school has a steel band and orchestra team.
At Queensland Academy every child has at least one instrument in school which they practice
The creative art department of the school is a major strength. Our students thoroughly enjoy art and demonstrate outstanding creativity. Art exhibitions are held annually to encourage and praise students' creativity. We have won several laurels and awards in arts such as;
- 2nd Position in Painting at National Gallery of Art Competition 2015
- 3rd and 2nd Position Junior/ Senior Category at National Gallery of Art Competition 2016
- Finalist at the David Shepherd World Life Painting Competition 2014 (United Kingdom)
- Queensland Academy was also recognized by World Awareness Children's Museum in New York in 2014.
- Organizer of the biggest Art Workshop/Exhibition in Lagos Titled: "CATCH THEM YOUNG".
We are a bilingual school where all of our students can communicate effectively in at least two international languages.