If you do not see an auto-configuration script for your client in the mail client setup list, you can manually configure your mail client using the settings below:
- Open any mail client from your phone (Gmail, Yahoo etc.) or computer (Outlook)
- Click on add another account button (If your mail client is Gmail).
- In the set up email page, select other (If your mail client is Gmail) and then enter your username, then choose either POP3 or Imap mail protocol and enter your email password.
- Click on the next
- Security Type : SSL/TLS
- Username: your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Use the email account's password.
- Incoming Server: queenslandacademy.com
IMAP Port: 993 POP3 Port: 995
- Outgoing Server: queenslandacademy.com
- SMTP Port: 465